Friday, June 19, 2015

The day He called me "Mama"




Being called "MAMA" is one of the milestones a Mother celebrates! Just a while ago, our "bunso" woke up and started to cry. I was busy on the pc updating my new Facebook page for my online business. He  cried loudly and so I immediately went to him. He was beside his Kuya M and was looking for me when he said, "MAMA".

My heart leapt with joy! He called me MAMA for the first time! :D  I know every Mom who experienced this can relate to me. I also felt the same joy when my firstborn M called me "MAMA". :)

Anyway, Baby Z had been a very good baby. He doesn't cry that much. He cries when he wants to have his diapers changed or when he wants to feed. I've been exclusively breastfeeding him for 5 months now and everyone can see how healthy and happy he is. :D

So, till next time. I've been quite busy with my online business. You can check my page OVER OF UNDER for branded undergarments. 

Thank you! 

Got some comments to tell? Share it with me!


Thanks,



Please LIKE our page on FACEBOOK  for more updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment