Sunday, July 26, 2015

How to earn while you're at home?

I've resigned from my job more than  2 years ago as a call center agent. It was a decision, my partner and I made, because our firstborn was growing fast. We couldn't find a nanny for him too. And, it was also hard for us to leave him under someone's care, whom we didn't knew at all. 

My son is turning 4 years old now and I just gave birth to another baby boy 6 months ago. My husband works his ass off for 8-9 hours per day for 5 times a week just to give us our needs and for the bills.  People wonder how do we manage our expenses if only one of us has a decent job? Well, I earn too. I earn too, believe it or not. 

I'm a stay at home mom but I have lots of ways to earn money. I'm going to share it to you in this post. 

1. Make and sell food - People eat food. There's a big market  out there who loves desserts, spicy stuffs, and yummy viands. Choose what to make. If you love desserts, then make desserts. If you don't know how to cook or make food, then watch cooking video tutorials or buy a good recipe book.  You can sell your food in your neighborhood, husband's workplace or online. :D

2. Buy and sell - Buying and selling  has been an old strategy to earn money. You buy stuffs at a low price and all you have to do is sell it in a higher price. You can find people selling their stuff at a low price, from clothing to gadgets. You can check online groups or your local market. Find suppliers and sell their products online. I personally have an online shop. Feel free to check it. :D OVER OF UNDER I can be your supplier.lols (Free advert: WE sell branded undergarment and high quality shirts. :D)

3. Paid to click sites - There are a lot of websites that pay whenever you click on their advertisements or whenever you do some tasks like answering surveys or solving captcha. Just search for it online. :D 

4. Make your own blog site -  You get revenues by generating huge amount of traffic everyday, posting advertisements, and being part of affiliate programs. It may take some months, but once you've started it, more money will fill in your pockets. :D

5. Join online contests - A lot of companies online hold giveaways every now and then. You can join and enjoy the prizes if you'll win. I've been an online contest junkee. I've won gadgets and even free buffet, which were sweet treats for me. :D You can sell your prizes and get a good amount of cash. :D 

These are just some ways to earn money, while you're at home. Find your passion. Add hard work to it. 


Sorry for the face. lol

 

Got some comments to tell? Share it with me!


Thanks,



Please LIKE our page on FACEBOOK  for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment